Monday, December 16

Wagas

Walnut & Rye bread with a Raspberry, banana & apple juice

Roast pumpkin & feta pasta with Lemonade and Gingerbread man

Tuna, pesto & feta pasta 

Lunch Box - half pesto chicken wrap + half Caesar salad

Wagas on kahvila-ketju, jossa käyn ainakin pari kertaa kuussa syömässä. Kahvilan löysivät tanskalaiset, ja sieltä saa kahvin lisäksi todella herkullisia pastoja, salaatteja ja leipiä. Hinta on korkea verrattuna katuravintoloiden hintoihin, mutta kadulta ei kuminkaan saa pastaa kurpitsan tai pesto/feta-tonnikalan kera tai pinaattiwrappeja ja salaatteja rukolan kanssa. Eli periaatteessa menen Wagasin syömään kun haluan jotain terveellistä ja ”normaalia” länsimaalaista ruokaa. Aloitin myös kahvin juonnin täällä Shanghaissa, joten lemonaadi on nyt vaihtunut kinuski-kahviin.

                                 ☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★


Wagas is a café I have found all around the city. The nearest one is only a twenty minute taxi ride away. I usually go there once or twice a month when I needed some healthier and more western food. The food is really expensive compared to the meals I can get on the street, but on the street I can’t find pastas with pumpkin or tuna and pesto. I have even tried spinach wraps with chicken and Caesar salads, that are really good. I have also started drinking coffee here in Shanghai, which I didn't do back home, so the lemonade I usually bought has been changed to a toffee-nut coffee. Nam :)