Friday, September 26

Nuoret kuskit

Sorry for the bad quality picture, but I wasn't expecting to see something like this while shopping at Nike

Ei niin tyypillinen kuva kauppareissustani, kun lapsi ajaa ohi mini-autollaan. Näitä autoja satuin näkemään ehkä kolmisen kappaletta, josta tämä yksi tuli vastaan kaupassa, ja kaksi ajeli puistossa. Lapsi varmaankin luulee ohjaavansa autoa, mutta itse asiassa vanhemmat tulevat perässä kaukosäädin kädessä. Eli varmasti koko perheellä on hauskaa kun lapsi pääsee ajamaan, ja vanhemmat saavat ohjata lapsen autoa minne sattuu. 

☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

This wasn’t my typical shopping experience, when a toddler drove past me inside a clothing store. I had seen a couple of these small cars before, but they had been outside. The toddlers probably believes that they his driving the car, but in fact their parents are right behind steering the mini-sized car with a control. I have seen shops selling these cars, so I assume they can’t be that expensive. But at least they seem like fun for the whole family and more high-tech than a regular stroller.