Saturday, November 26

Face Masks


Face masks are in great demand in China. They have been in most stores since I came to China in 2013. I didn’t try them in the beginning, but now I have become more interested in finding a good one for myself. I started by buying some cheap ones from Mannings, but they aren’t that good. Therefore I will have to look for better ones, maybe even buy some more expensive ones from Sephora? My sister-in-law used to buy really cheap and great silk masks, which made the skin moist and smelled really nice from the internet, but  I don’t think I will find any good ones on my own from Taobao.




Kasvonaamiot ovat Kiinassa kova hitti. Niitä on ollut tarjolla monessa kaupassa jo siitä lähtien kun tulin Kiinaan vuonna 2013. En alussa käyttänyt niitä ollenkaan, mutta nyt pikkuhiljaa olen alkanut kokeilemaan niitäkin. Laadussa huomaa eroja, mutta hinta ei aina takaa parempaa laatua. Ostin nämä kasvonaamiot Mannings kaupasta, jossa oli vaikka kuinka monta eri merkkiä tarjolla. En kokenut, että nämä olisivat erikoisen hyvät, joten metsästys jatkuu.